SOME INTERESTING FINDINGS
- Fashion ecommerce are the websites with the highest score and highest average.
- Only 2 of the 40 stores use some strategies to recover abandoned carts.
- More then 60% of the analyzed stores are not optimized for mobile navigation
- In terms of easy-to-read content on screen, only 3% of the websites allow guest checkout, similar to UK e-commerce stores (37%) and far below US (92%) (according to similar studies carried out by Consultancy).
Top 5 e-commerce websites
- 1. dafity.cl
- 2. fundoexpedito.cl
- 3. lider.cl
- 4. ripley.cl & 3mstore.cl
Chile is one the fastest growing markets in LATAM, with and average online spending of $662 per e-shopper, below the LATAM average of $629.
With the highest internet penetration rate (66,5%) and 72% of active Internet users on social media, this is definetely a market to be on.